DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA)
During your interactions with the Site, such as when you submit your information using our forms, Aircon Hero may collect personally identifiable information, such as your First, Second name, address, email address, telephone number, and other information to help our agents qualify your submission.
- The information will be passed to the respective department based on the given information.
- This information will be used to contact you by our agents and to send you emails such as promotions, newsletters, invoices, quotations, and any unharmed content.
- If you send us an e-mail, we will retain your email and any applicable response in order to handle any questions you may have and to measure how effectively we address your concerns.
- Aircon Hero retains such personally identifiable information only for as long as is necessary depending on the reason for your submission, and collects no more personally identifiable information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the services for which such information is collected.
Our website (along with many others) generates “cookies”, which are special files collected by our servers that identify you or your computer whenever you visit the site. These cookies do not record data permanently and are not stored on your computer’s hard drive; once you close your browser, your computer deletes the cookies.
When you access Aircon Hero website, our web servers automatically record in log information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us an e-mail or submit an electronic form during the course of submission.
By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use, and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us this consent, then please avoid using any of the electronic forms on the website.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE SPECIFICATION
Aircon Hero will keep confidential all personal information collected through our website. We may, however, disclose such information to the following parties in the course of using the information for the reason it was collected:
- Marketing Platforms.
- Any other person or company that has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided they have a right to such information.
We will also disclose your personal data to government authorities if we are forced to by law. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone else that has a right to it under Malaysian law so long as they can prove they have the authority to do.
We will keep any personal information you give us as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance, to satisfy the law or regulations, or to protect our interests. If not, then we will destroy it by purging it from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems according to our internal procedures and schedules.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Aircon Hero has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
As an alternative, by phone at 016 299 2099 (toll-free: 1800 81 4299) We will respond to all requests, inquiries, or concerns within thirty (30) days.