1. DOES TROUBLESHOOTING SERVICE INCLUDE PARTS, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT?
Our technicians will diagnose your aircon initially to identify issues or damage. Once we have diagnosed the problem, we will quote you for any further repair work required. Upon your confirmation, we will proceed with the repair work.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AIRCON (WALL-MOUNTED) CHEMICAL SERVICE?
1 Unit = 45 minutes
2 Unit = 1 hour 10 minutes
3 Unit = 1 hour 30 minutes
4 Unit = 2 hours
5 Unit = 2 hours 30 minutes
30 minutes for any extra unit to be added
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AIRCON (WALL-MOUNTED) BASIC SERVICE?
1 Unit = 15 minutes
2 Unit = 30 minutes
3 Unit = 45 minutes
4 Unit = 1 hour
5 Unit = 1 hour 15 minutes
15 minutes for any extra unit to be added
4. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SERVICE MY AIRCON?
Basic service - once every 2-3 months
Chemical service - once every 6 months or once a year if the usage of the unit is 2 to 6 hours a day
5. HOW LONG IN ADVANCE DO YOU NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Recommended 1 to 2 days in advance. Subject to slot availability.
6. HOW TO FIND OUT THE TYPE OF GAS/REFRIGERANT/FREON IN YOUR AIRCON?
On your outdoor unit, there is a label stating your aircon model number and other details. You can find the type of freon filled in your aircon on that label.
7. WHAT IS A WALL MOUNTED AIRCON?
Wall-mounted aircon units are placed on a wall at a high level. Most common wall mounted are split aircons.
8. DO YOU OFFER AN ANNUAL AIRCOND SERVICE PACKAGE?
Yes, we do and you can even pay in instalments. Contact us for more clarification at 1800 81 4299 or +60 16 299 2099.
9. DO YOU PROVIDE FREE SITE VISITS?
Yes. All our quotes and site surveys for new installations are free of charge. Contact us for a free site visit at 1800 81 4299 or +60 16 299 2099.
10. MY AIRCON IS LEAKING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We do provide aircon water leak repair. Usually, aircon water leak is due to a blocked drain pipe. We're also able to solve water leak issues together with our chemical service package. If our technicians find any damage that needs to be repaired or parts replaced, we will quote you the price accordingly.
11. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AIRCON CHEMICAL OVERHAUL?
Overhaul time is 2 hours per unit. If 3 and more aircons, then 1 hour and 30 minutes for each aircon.